1. ONE TRUE GOD - God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent I AM, the Creator of all things and redeemer of mankind. HE is infinitely perfect and manifests as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Isaiah 43:11; John 3:33).
2. SCRIPTURES INSPIRED - The Scriptures, Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, the revelation of God to man, and the infallible, final authority for all Christian faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
3. THE DEITY OF Jesus Christ - The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and shares the Deity of God. He is also truly man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, died on the cross as the sacrifice for sin, arose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father, as our High Priest and Advocate (Matthew 1:23).
4. ORIGINAL SIN AND THE FALL OF MAN - Man was created in the image of God but disobeyed and fell from the Grace of God. From this fall, sin entered the world and brought death by sin, causing not only physical death but spiritual death (Genesis 1-3)
5. SALVATION BY FAITH - Man sins because he has a sinful nature. Only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection can man find salvation from the power of sin. This salvation and spiritual life, a free gift of grace from God, can only be obtained by exercising faith in the person and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. THE NEW MAN IN CHRIST - If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation) in the inward man. We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus. We are partakers of His divine nature (2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; 2 Peter 1:4).
7. THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - At the point of Salvation, the Spirit of God comes to live in the believer as a seal of His promises to us. (Ephesians 1:13-14) The Holy Spirit gives us eternal life and helps us to know the deep things of God. (Romans 8:9-11, 1 Corinthians 2:10-16). We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit. (1 Corinthians 2:10-16) The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to every believer (Acts 1 and 2). The Holy Spirit is given to build us up in the faith (Jude 20), help us to pray when we don't know how to pray (Romans 8:26-27), and is used in worship and prophecy for the edification of the church as outlined by the Apostle Paul. (1 Corinthians 14:1-39).
8. DIVINE HEALING - The redemption provided by Jesus Christ includes more than forgiveness of sins Healing is an integral part of the Gospel (Matthew 8; 16-17; James 5:14-16).
9. THE CHURCH-THE BODY OF CHRIST - Christ's Church, made up of born-again believers, is God's habitation through the Holy Spirit. When believers are born of the Spirit, they are united together as the Body of Christ and APPOINTED TO FULFILL THE GREAT COMMISSION (Matthew 28:18-20).. Jesus Christ is both Lord and Head of His Church (Ephesians 1:22-23).
10. SACRAMENTS OF THE CHURCH: (a.) BAPTISM- All who believe in Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior are commanded to be immersed in water, as a declaration they have identified with the death of Christ and have been raised with Him in newness of life (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47-48). (b.) THE LORD'S SUPPER - Communion is a symbolic expression of our sharing the divine nature of the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4), as well as a memorial of His suffering and death. It is also a prophecy of His second coming(l Corinthians 11:23-31).
11. RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS - The day is coming, when the entire Body of Christ will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
12. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST - The second coming of Christ is the actual, visible return of Christ to establish His Kingdom (Matthew 24:27-30). It will include the catching away of the Church (I Thessalonians 4:16-17), followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints (the Church) to reign with Him on earth for one thousand years (Zechariah 14:1-5; Revelation 1:7, 19:11-15; 20:1-6). The millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
13. THE FINAL JUDGMENT - There will be a day when the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be sentenced to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:11-15).